The barn and property at Rustic Gatherings were originally intended to board horses for Leonard Farms. Although we have transformed the horse barn into a beautiful venue, we kept some of the horse stall panels up to separate the reception food area from the guest seating.
The lofts above provide guest seating on one side while the other side is used to store the many extra decorating items we have available for your use. It is a beautiful quiet country setting for a unique and rustic barn wedding or any special event. Surrounded by beautiful pastures and rural countryside, this venue is perfect for a one of a kind wedding photo shoot as well.
The Bridal Room
The bridal party dressing room at Rustic Gatherings is located downstairs and provides a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for brides as they get ready for their big day.
Our bridal party dressing room features:
- Four hair and makeup stations, each with well-lit mirrors.
- Easy access to electricity for curling irons.
- Plenty of counter space for makeup and accessories.
There is a hook to hang the wedding dress and bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Everyone loves the 3-panel, 6-foot-tall, free-standing mirror which allows the bride to properly view her beautiful wedding dress from all angles – front and back.
- Oh, and a comfy couch available for relaxing before the big event.
The Groom's Room
The Groom’s room, which is located downstairs, provides:
- A long table for setting out personal belongings.
- A long mirror.
- Hooks for hanging clothes, suits and tuxes.
- Several places to sit.
- While this room is not as big as our bridal room, it certainly provides a comfortable and nice area for the men to change clothes for the special day!